Enroll for our 200 hour traditional yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh
*Early Bird Price valid till March 2024
- 26 Days of Stay in Yoga School
- Certified Yoga School
- Free Course Manual or Yoga Kit
- Outdoor Excursion
- River Rafting Activity
- Teaching Methodology
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course A Certified Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India
We invite you to join the family of Shakti Yoga Peeth, for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. The course runs under the aegis of Akshi Foundation, which will take you in a most succinct life changing journey. In these 26 days you would be taught how to release the frozen mind and feel free from the suppressed impressions of your actions. You would be in the sublime moments, understanding and performing different forms of Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. And also performing meditation, pranayama, mudras, involving yoga philosophy and human anatomy.
Rishikesh is a holy city nestled in the Himalayas. Also known as a Yoga Capital of the world. It is a place where you would get spirited with the knowledge of Yoga by not only the lessons from the Yoga classes but also meeting the spiritual people.
What Does The Course Fee Include?
- 26 Days Accommodation
- 1 book Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
- Yoga mat for practice
- 1 Pen and note book
- Yogic cleansing (Satkarma) items kit
- 1 kit Bag for carrying Course material
- 1 T-Shirt
- 1 Outdoor Excursion Himalayan sunrise trip
- River Rafting Activity
- 3 Vegetarian meals
- Yoga Teacher Certification
What Does NOT The Course Fee Include?
- Additional Stay over the course duration
- Airfare and Pick Drop
- Private accommodation (200 USD Extra)
- Anything that is not mentioned above
Classical Hatha Yoga
Course Syllabus - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Our yoga teacher training course curriculum
Yoga Poses - Asana
- Ashatanga Vinyasa Series-1
- Core Principles of Hatha Yoga Practice.
- Meditative asanas
- Structuring and sequencing the postures
- Forward Bending pose
- Full health assessment on asana.
- Backward Bending pose
- Traditional sun salutation series/Surya namaskar
- Twisting pose
- Sun salutation with root mantra series
- Relaxation pose
- Sequence steps of doing asana confidently
- Inverted asanas
- Moon salutation series/Chandra namaskar
- Kneeling pose
- Joints and glands exercise
- Standing pose
- Balancing pose
- Point to point full body relaxation technique
- Yoga Nidra for insomnia
- Emotional body relaxation
- Minor and major chakra relaxation
- Deep causal body relaxation
Science of Breath - Pranayama
- Four qualities of yogic breathing
- What is pranic healing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress related breathing techniques
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing
- What is pranayama?
- What are five sub pranas in yogic science?
- Shetali and shetkari
- What is ida, pingala and sushumna ?
- Nadi shodhanam
- What is nadi?
- 1:1, 1:2 and 1:4 breathing for emotional purification
Mudras and Bandhas
- Yogic Gesture for stress related problems
- Internal mudra
- Healing Gestures for physical blockages
- Bandha for energy leakage
- Pranic gestures for awakening energy
- Importance of root lock
- Eye mudra
- Types of Locks in Yogic science
- Finger mudra
- History and origin of yoga
- Why we have disturbed mind, distracted mind, and stupefied mind in yogic science?
- What is yoga?
- What is celibacy and sex in yogic science?
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Why we suffer?
- What is Ashtanga Yoga?( eight limbs of yoga)
- What made us to get disease in yogic science
- What is Raja Yoga?
- How to bend body to bend mind?
- What is ignorance?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science
- What is mind?
- Four foundational pillars of life
- Four faculties of mind field in yogic science
- What is practice mean in yogic science?
- Five layers of body in yogic science
- What is Ekagrah mean?
- What is knowledge and wisdom in yoga?
- What is kundalini?
- What is karma?
- What is chakra?
- What is sleep in yoga?
- What is nadi?
- Introduction to Ayurvedic science
- What is Nirodhah mean in yoga?
- What is Fear and love in yogic science?
- What is enlightenment and liberation in yoga?
Meditation and Concentration
- Breath awareness meditation
- Inner light meditation
- Chakra awareness meditation
- Body less meditation
- Mantra Awareness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Full moon meditation
- Third eye meditation
Art of Alignment and Adjustment
- Workshop on hip opening
- Workshop on back bending
- Workshop on forward bending
- Workshop in twisting postures
Mantra Yoga and its importance
- What is OM?
- What is Mantra?
- Mantra for fearless living
- Mantra for teacher and student
- Mantra for wisdom
- What is tantra mean?
- Mantra for universal master.
- How to create positive vibration or energy with mantra yoga?
- Yogic skeletal and joints system
- Yogic physiology
- Yogic respiratory system
- Yoga safety while doing asana and pranyama practices
- Muscular system and usage of some important muscles in yogic exercise
- Nature of lunar energy, solar energy and neutral flow energy.
- Yogic anatomy of spinal cord and its importance
- Yogic counseling for therapy
- Yogic therapy like back problems, slip disk problems, diabetes,
- Usage of yogic techniques as therapy
- spinal deformation, thyroid and obesity.
- Yoga therapies on common disease like - Headache, cold, sinus, migraine
Course Dates - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Upcoming Course dates and Fee structure
Course FeeLast Week
Course Fee1 Month before
Course FeeFirst 5 Bookings
3 Dec - 28 Dec 2023
3 Jan - 28 Jan 2024
3 Feb - 28 Feb 2024
3 - 30 March 2024
3 - 28 April 2024
3 - 28 May 2024
3 - 28 June 2024
3 - 28 July 2024
3 - 28 August 2024
3 - 28 September 2024
Venue and Facilities
We are located in Rishikesh, a city which is nestled in the Himalayan ranges, and at the bank of the river Ganga. From our premises, you would be getting the amazing view of the natural splendor. Besides, the market is nearby from where you can buy all the necessary items.
We offer you clean, beautiful, and airy rooms. You can book the room either independently or can have the room on sharing basis. Our Yoga hall speaks of its authentic look, and appeal. It is quite spacious, clean & beautiful. Besides, we have installed CCTV cameras in the complex to ensure security & discipline in the School.
You would get highly nutritious and delicious vegetarian meals three times a day, duly prepared by our Ayurveda experts. Meals also include fruits and healthy drinks.
Meals are provided there times a day- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Complete vegetarian food will be provided that would be prepared by the Ayurvedic chefs to ensure you are getting healthy, delicious and nutritious food. Food would be different each day to make you cherish every Indian delicacy and when you are at home you have many memorable memories to take back with you.
* Non-vegetarian food and Alcohol is not allowed on the premises
Excursion Days Experience rich Indian culture
Wednesday will be your day for spiritual excursions and adventure through the traditional routes where the great yogis and yoga masters had lived and practiced. You would move on the tracks of the Himalayas towards the caves.
Himalayan Sunrise Trip
Since thousands of years pilgrimage has remained an imperative part of yoga sadhana, providing yogis and devout seekers to experience the positive energy that emancipates from the shrines of the Himalayan temples. It would be an unforgettable experience as you would challenge your spirit as you trek on the narrow paths of the Himalayas. Students would also be enjoying rafting over the river Ganga. It is an not to miss opportunity as you negotiate against the swift river currents and float through terraced hillsides.
Code of Conduct & Policy Discipline and Rules of Teacher Training Course
Rules & Guidelines:
- 90% Attendance is compulsory.
- Smoking, drinking, eating the non-vegetarian diet in the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Cell phone is strictly prohibited.
- Appearing in both the theoretical as well as practical examination is compulsory.
- Participation in Karma yoga is compulsory.
- Students should inform the concerned person well in advance if you intend to skip any meal/s.
- Teachers must be informed in advance in case you are absent from class or meals due to illness, injury or any other personal issue.
- For the video recording or photography of any session, it is mandatory to take permission from your teacher.
Students should follow all the rules and maintain discipline in the School. Any student found breaking the rules or caught misbehaving in the premises could be disqualified or severely penalized.
- You will have to pay minimum advance booking fee to ensure your booking
- Nonrefundable admission fees on the time of admission
- You will be paid fees for Room/Food
- Fee for Transportation if availed