We polish the students of our Yoga Teacher Training program with knowledge and spiritual health- An experience they would never forget in their life time.
We Make The Journey Of Yoga Teacher Training Of Each Student A Distinctive Experience, Find Out How We Do It?
Shakti Yoga Peeth
- Our School is run by highly educated and experienced yoga gurus whose innovative and captivating style of teaching has produced gems.
- Our School gives an ashram like experience which is simple, pure, healthy, creating an environment that’s most suitable for yoga.
- We provide comfortable stay in beautiful, clean and airy rooms providing clean sheets, blankets, linen and attached bathrooms
- We provide highly nutritious and delicious Vegetarian meals including healthy drinks and fruits. The meals are prepared by Ayurvedic chefs taking care of cleanliness and hygiene and that too without any extra charge.
- Our School also has the separate female staff to take care of the needs of the female students. Our staff is available 24 hours to meet the student's needs.
- We have scholarship schemes for the needy students. Our fees structure is also very normal with some percent of it goes to charity.
- All our rooms like Yoga hall, dining hall, and rooms for students are very spacious and located in the same premises. They can adjust 40 people though we admit only 15 students.
- All Sundays are fixed for excursions or cultural programs for the students in which they get exposure to the local culture. These programs are organized without any additional fee.
- Other Schools are run by the business oriented class whose main motive is only making the profit and not in providing quality education.
- Other Schools provide hotels or guest houses for the stay.
- In other schools rooms could be congested, without facilities and unclean.
- Other schools might not take much care of healthy diet in meals. The meals could be oily or spicy without nutritious value. And many schools might also charge extra for food.
- Other schools might have only male staff and they might leave at night.
- Other Schools might be running only for profit so they charge exorbitant fees.
- Rooms of the other schools might get over crowded and might not be accommodating, and the location of the rooms also might be at a distance.
- Though excursions or cultural events are organized in other Schools extra fees is charged for the same.
Shakti Yoga Peeth
- Our yoga teachers had been trained under the famous gurus and spend years in ashrams learning yoga from the gurus.
- We have separate teachers for each subject with each has mastery in their respective subjects.
- Our teachers are always ready to help students and assist them in asana practice. They would also go out of their schedule to answer the queries of the students.
- Teachers have good command over English and our teachers adopt interactive and best approach to make classes highly invigorating
- Though teachers have mastery over their own subject they are well acquainted with the other subjects of yoga too.
- Teachers in other schools have been trained in yoga studios whose knowledge and experience is far less than as compared to the teachers trained in Ashrams.
- They might have only one teacher for all the subjects who may not have that much of grip or knowledge in the subjects.
- Teachers are not approachable.
- In many schools, they use local language as a medium of instruction. They hardly use English for teaching which is a universal language and should be adopted to make teaching understandable for the global audience.
- In other Schools, teachers have the knowledge only of their subject in which they teach.